The links above take you to each section of our catalogue. Ordering instructions below.
PRE ORDERS FOR JANUARY 29th 2022 will open mid October 2021
Please note the instructions below and ‘shopping basket’ are disabled until pre orders open!
Instructions for ordering – please read!
- Select a category above, e.g. ‘Maincrop’ or ‘Legumes’ etc.
- Move down the page selecting ‘Add to Shopping Basket’ for any variety you would like to order. Note that ‘Add to Shopping Basket’ will only be displayed when pre-ordering is open!
- Go to any other category and continue to select ‘Add to Shopping Basket’ to include a variety on your order.
- When finished select ‘Shopping Basket’ where you will see a complete list of the varieties you have selected.
- Go down each line of your order entering the quantity of each variety you wish to order. Please remember that for potatoes an order of 1 means one potato. Other seeds list how many are included with an order of 1 (onions for example are 20 – 25 for 1 order). It will only adjust one quantity at a time. Press ‘RETURN’ or ‘ENTER’ after each change to submit the new quantity on each line.
- Please check that your order is correct and tell us which town you are collecting from.
- Then select ‘Check Out with PayPal’.
- Payment can be made with a Paypal account, if you have one, or with debit or credit cards. If you select debit or credit card payment you will be invited to enter your billing information and card details in the usual way and you don’t have to register with PayPal.
- Note that you should leave the ‘delivery address’ box ticked, this will send us your address but all Chesterfield & Loughborough orders must be picked up on 29th January 2022.
- When completed, you will receive an automatic email with details of the transaction, what you ordered and what you have paid. The PayPal transaction will be made with ”Transition Chesterfield’. If you don’t receive an email confirming your order please get in touch. A few days after pre orders close in early December you will receive an email confirming you have ordered, if you haven’t received that confirmation email by 15th December 2021 get in touch with us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chesterfield orders are arranged in alphabetic order (surname) so when collecting please make sure you say the name the order was made with (it will be on the confirmation email), it isn’t always the same as the name mentioned in the email address!